I just spend 30 awful minutes trying to update a workflow!
Story time: I have a pretty little script in a post function of instance A. I wanted to copy/ paste this in a relative new instance (B). So naturally I went to instance B workflow editor, and there’s a button “Change editor”. Ok, seems optional, right? I choose to stay in old editor.
To recreate my post function of instance A I needed to download Scriptrunner. But when I went to my workflow in old editor, it simple does not show any Scriptrunner functionality. So, I switched to new editor, and there it is.
Though to myself “ok, maybe old editor is just for viewing what is already in the workflow”. So I configured my post function in new editor, published my workflow and did some testing on an issue. But when I got back to workflow — IT WAS IN OLD EDITOR WITH NO POST FUNCTION. It’s like I never published. Switched to new editor, the post function STILL THERE.
What chapter of Dante’s Inferno is this???