But I'm not able to fetch all the user's list in JIRA service management using the rest API bulk users. can anyone tell us the approach to do the same
Hello @Nithin Reddy
To fetch the users, you would need to be the organisation admin and to be able to access User management when you click on settings and choose user management, then filter out only JSM as the product you are looking for then click on Export users.
Hi @Nikola Perisic
The procedure you mentioned is the manual procedure But I want to export using REST API using pythonThanks
Hi @Nithin Reddy
You could use the API endpoint; https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-users/#api-rest-api-3-users-search-get
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- ,I tried this but I'm not able to get all the users details
You could look at the option provided in the Uaser admin API.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/organization/rest/api-group-users/#api-group-users
@Nithin Reddy you should use this article as the reference to get all of the users: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/organization/rest/api-group-directory/#api-group-directory
Thanks @Marc -Devoteam- ,Can you please let us know where to find the Directory I'd, I could only find org I'd.Can you give me step by step process to find Directory I'd ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.