Hi,
I love the task tracking in Confluence and I am using it more and more to manage my work load.
Does anyone know if it is possible to set notifications for when scheduled tasks are approaching a due date?
Many Thanks
Adam
Hi @Adam Slate , I have not found a way to accomplish this short of using Jira for tasks. Here is an open suggestion - CONFCLOUD-35150 Tasks' due dates should be notified to users through notification box or email
Thanks Jack. I dont really want to use Jira for this as the tasks are mostly described in meeting notes and project docs. Its not really a biggy as I should really review my task list every day anyway.
I will take a look at the open suggestion and upvote if I can.
Thanks
A
Voted this as I believe it is something that should be implemented understanding that a task means nothing without proper notification or follow up.
Hi @Adam Slate
I haven't tried this but I think this functionality might be possible by combining Rovo agent and automation.
Rovo agent instruction:
Find task that will due in three days time.
Automation:
Please note that this is a theory at the moment. Will report back when I found the time to test it.
regards,Septa Cahyadiputra
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.