Hi. I'm part of the same organization but the main email, which I also maintain isn't receiving the 6 digit verification code. I can provide the email address in question but it is different from this account that I'm currently using.
Hi @butch
Thanks for reaching out to community,If you are using a work email, the company firewall or email filter may be blocking Atlassian emails ask your IT team to whitelist the domain contains @atlassian.com after that if it not works raise a request at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Hope this helps
Hi Pasam,
For this account, it works fine, but for `subscriptions@<our company email>` it doesn't work. I have access to that and have been maintaining it, for us to monitor for our subscriptions.
Do you have a possible workaround?
@butch yes for that can you please check in spam/promotions/junk folders in the Email
can you please confirm subscriptions@<our company email> is Distribution list or full mail box
I have, there's no email received on any other folders.
There's no distribution list either.
I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1138982
I would recommend following up in that request with some more details about the specific users in question and their email addresses. With that information our support team can investigate this further.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.