Hi,
I love the task tracking in Confluence and I am using it more and more to manage my work load.
Does anyone know if it is possible to set notifications for when scheduled tasks are approaching a due date?
Thanks
Adam
Hi @Adam Slate ,
There isn't some 'clean' solution to this. There are a couple of feature suggestions you might want to take a look at:
On CONFCLOUD-78963 there's one workaround listed, so you might want to check that. I haven't tried it personally, so I'm unsure if it will work.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Adam Slate
I haven't tried it myself yet, but maybe you can try to implement it with a Confluence automation (Confluence Administration -> Automation). There even is a template called "Remind teammates about incomplete tasks when scheduled (recurring)".
If you're looking for more features and options regarding task notification, you can have a look at the app Task Reminder - Slack & Email Notifications for Confluence (I'm working at Lively Apps, the vendor who published it). It also covers your use case:
Hope that helps! Best,Alina
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.