Has this happened to anyone else and, if so, how did you resolve?
I want to reorder some items in Jira but I'm getting a "clear sorting to reorder work items" message.
But all my columns are grayed out for the clear sorting option!
Thoughts?
Thanks!
Hi @Lexi Perlmutter Welcome to the community!To reorder items, you need to clear any active sorting configurations. Check your permissions and board settings to ensure you can modify these options. Ensure that you have the correct permissions to make changes to the board setup.
Regards,Sushant Verma
Thanks, Sushant! I'll check with my admin. He may have changed a setting. I think I don't have permission to clear sorting, apparently!
@Lexi Perlmutter You're welcome!
OK, I just checked with my admin and he did nothing to change my permissions/settings? So this has happened without explanation! Can you please advise as to where I look for my "active sorting configurations"? Much appreciated!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.