Hi,
First time poster here.
I'm working with the Jira REST API's and have created an API token for the Jira App and set the appropriate scopes to create, update and view issues etc.
Now, I want to update an issue's team and so I need the team id, however, there is no REST API within Jira to get this information, and I believe I need to use other Atlassian APIs, such as the Atlassian Teams Public REST API or the GraphQL API.
The problem is that regardless which API I use, my API token doesn't seem to have the correct permission, and no matter which scope I use I either get a failed response with "Unauthorized; scope does not match" or "requiredScopes": [ "view:team:teams" ].
I'm assuming I need the scope "view:team:teams" but I can't for the life of me figure out how to create an API token with this. When I go to create an API token the only App I can select is Jira, so is there another App for this? and where can I get it?
Has anyone solved this problem? I haven't found any documentation on the permissions required to use these APIs.
If someone has solved this, do you know if a single token can be used for both the Jira and Atlassian REST API's? or do I need a separate one?
Thanks in advance