I would like to cancel my subscription immediately, not at the end of the billing period. I'm the only billing admin and want to delete my account
Hi @Jun Hyoung Park ,
We've just discussed about this topic here > https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/How-can-I-cancel-an-account-I-have-created-by-mistake/qaq-p/3022507
So, I'd recommend checking replies and links for cancelling subscriptions and/or deleting Atlassian account.
Cheers,Tobi
Hello @Jun Hyoung Park
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
There is no self-serve process to immediately cancel your subscription.
If you want to find out if that is possible, I recommend that you open a support case directly with Atlassian or contact the Billing team directly.
General support case portal: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Contact Billing team: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
This space is a community for users of the Atlassian products. We have no access to your billing account and can't directly do anything about cancelling your subscription.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.