Hi guys, I am trying to create an automation that does the following -
Let's say there is 20 components held on the (Compass Components List) -
- 10 of them are "High Risk" with a value of 10 points.
- 5 of them are "Medium Risk" with a value of 5 points.
- The remaining 5 are "Low Risk" with a value of 1 point.
I am trying to make a manual trigger automation that automatically calculates the total score of their risk based on the fact that no matter how many of those "Components" of a specific risk level are added, their value is only considered once.
So High Risk + High Risk + Medium Risk = 15 Points not 25.
So far, I've encountered a stumbling block in attempting to use an Automation to calculate this score -
If I use branching and set up an IF Condition saying if High Risk Component is selected, then create a variable called HighRiskScore with score 10. And then a second branch saying if Medium Risk Component is selected, then create a second variable with the score of 5. And ask them to output at every branch, I get a total value of 0. Meaning that when I then try to calculate the total score, I also get 0.
If I use If / Else conditions, I block out the possibility for it to advance down the chain of IFs by having the first condition met. And if I use just an IF condition followed by action, followed by a next IF, it skips all the points underneath the original IF.
Does anyone know what I can do in this situation? I've attached a crudely drawn diagram of how I want it to act below.
