I am missing two pages in this view and I don't know where they are hiding. Where could you look them up?
Hi @Antonia ,Pages as of sites OR products/Apps?
Hi @Piyush Annadate _ACE Pune_ ,
thank you for your help. I think there should be 2 more sites of Apps/Prodcuts. So under the word "sites" should be 2 more.
Hi @Antonia
2 more?
Only with an enterprise subscription you can have multiple Jira sites
Otherwise the instances are under another Cloud instance, see the 9 dots and there should be another instance.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
I thought sites were the organizations. I thought the organizations would be listed there. We want to configure SSO for a specific organization.Do you know which organization/site the customers are in when they make a request via the Help Center? We want our customers/colleagues to be able to log in with SSO.
See the doc on customers with SSO, https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/configure-saml-single-sign-on-for-portal-only-customers/
I was on this page, then I followed the instructions there and under Sites it doesn't say the site I need.it says "Under Sites, select the site you want to configure the SAML SSO for.".
If so, the site below (in the picture) would be what I'm looking for, but when I click on it, everything is empty.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.