When I tried to login Jira, and got below error
'We are having trouble verifying reCAPTCHA for this request'
Hello @Armand.Zhao ,
Welcome to the community!
I’d recommend checking if a browser extension might be causing this. Also, have you tried using a different browser or incognito/private mode?
Regards,
Rishabh
Here are some simple troubleshooting to fix it
1. Clear Browser Cache and CookiesSometimes, corrupted cookies or cache can interrupt CAPTCHA validation.
Try clearing your browser cache and cookies.
Restart the browser.
Try logging in again.
2. Try a Different Browser or Incognito ModeTry using a different browser.Or open an incognito window and try logging in.
Hi @Rishabh Jhawar thanks for your feedback, yes, I have tried edge and chrome, also use the Incognito mode, but the issue still there
Hi @Harvey alex , thanks for your answer, I have tried, in edge and chrome, also the incognito mode, but the issue still there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.