I wanna delete organisationI watch the instruction telling I should go to the "billing tab" and "Manage" the product. But cannot. literally cannot get access to the billing console. why you guys makes it super hard to delete it? any how maybe you tell my how to.
Hello @허도웅(Heo DoWoong)
I don't know what message you are seeing because I don't have an app for translating text in images. Can you paste the message text or an English translation of it?
You must have specific roles assigned to you in order to access the Billing page. What roles are assigned to you?
Okay, I was gonna delete the organizationand it told "remove all products included in your active subscriptions." so I move to the Billing section and check to delete itI press the "Manage" Button and this comes outif I no have any role in this then How can I manage and delete it?
Thank you for the additional information.
The message you are getting when trying to access the Manage option does not appear to be related to permissions. It seems to indicate a problem with the subscription management function.
You could try contacting the Billing and Licensing Support team for assistance:
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Or you could contact the general Atlassian support team:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Thanks pal
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.