In the newly migrated confluence pages, I am not able to modify the already present tables (e.g. adding rows. columns etc.). Can you please help me in this? Maybe I am missing something. Thanks.
Hi @Kavathekar, Sumit
When you place the cursor inside the table you should be able to see the small arrow at the top right of the cell. Clicking that button will allow you to edit the table.
In order to avoid any misunderstanding on our end, can you please provide a screenshot of the issue so we could better understand your current state better.
regards,Septa Cahyadiputra
Hi @Septa Cahyadiputra ,
Thanks for quick response, I agree that placing cursor inside table allows the TABLE editing provided this TABLE is created newly (post the migration of the confluence pages recently)
Issue I am facing with is regarding the tables which we had from last year (basically pre-migration of confluence), there it does not allow editing (add row/column etc.) even right click etc. is not working there. I am sharing confluence link below where we have the full table which I am referring to.
Weekly Integration Cadence: SS CL Releases - AECG Silicon PM - Confluence
Hi @Septa Cahyadiputra
While going through different settings, we found one option to convert the page to new version of the confluence settings from there, we are now able to edit the table., thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.