I would like to grant permissions to a project admin to manage the Request Types available in a specific project.
Yes, that's pretty odd. The new navigation changed the interface a little bit, but the request types are supposed to be under Request Management.
Hello, @Kevin Muller ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
To manage Request types, the user must be added to the project and granted the admin role.
In this Atlassian documentation you can see how to add people to projects and grant roles.
Hi @Izabela França ! Thank you for your response. I already did and somehow the 'Request Types' section is missing for this user.
@Kevin Muller , I see.
Does the user have the necessary product access for Jira Service Project?
Yes, the user has Agent product access for JSM and an Administrator role for the project.
In the past she would be able to see Request Types and after the last updates, she lost this ability. It's pretty odd.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.