Hi all,
I am currently using a Jira Serice Desk project with several email addresses to allow our partner's customers to create issues on our side.
xxxx.partner@jira.net
yyyy.partner@jira.net
Each of those, receives emails forwarded from a shared mailbox from our Microsoft account.
Once the issue is created, I can nicely see the email address from the customer identified in the "Reporter" field, which is fantastic.
On each of the email logs, I can see the email address that received the email on a line like:
for xxxx.partner@jira.net.
But I do not know how to access that information from the "Automation" wizzard. How can I create an automation rule to add a specific "Label" to the newly created issue based on the email address that has received the email?
The goal of this is to do not replicate issue types and just use labels to track where they are comming from.