I created a service project - an IT service management program and I need to add my customers to the project so they can report bugs. The documents say to add a customers go to customers but I do not see customers anywhere in the project settings.
Hi @Debra
In the new GUI view, this is under the Directory option in the sidebar of the project.
Hi Debra - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Make sure you have Administrator permissions for the project. Then the Customers link should show up on the left menu of the main page
@Debra if you click the 3 dots next to the project name in the left side panel you will see "add people". Here you can add customers to the project.
Or you can go to the project settings and look for Access where you can also add people and see who has access, such as service desk team and customers.
Thanks
Aaron.
Thank you very much.
Please accept my answer as a solution, if my answer helped to solve your request.
This will help other community member trying to solve the same.
P.S. If the answer is very valuable to you, please share some kudos.
Thanks. From add people I can only add members from my team. But if you go to directory you can add customers there.
Were you able to find the link there?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.