I'm new to JSM - please forgive my ignorance...
In our CMDB, we want to designate a number of fields to be required for save or else disabled (some conditionally required based on the contents of other fields). This was all fairly easy in Cherwell... but I can't seem to get there in Assets.
As an example, each of the applications contains a couple of boolean fields called Available for request and Approval Required, as well as a "person selector" field for Approver Name.
- If Available for Request is True then the application is included in the list of Software Access Request options.
- If Available for Request is False then the application is not listed among the Software Access Request options AND Approval Required should be disabled.
- If Available for Request is True AND Approval Required is True, then the field Approver Name becomes required.
Am I missing something or approaching it wrong?