Hello,
I would like to create an automation that checks pull requests that have been open for more than two days and sends an email to the author to speak to the reviewers.
In the first phase, I set the schedule as a trigger so that the automation runs every day and through a JQL query goes to all the issues of the current sprint and through a smart value compares whether the Pull Request date is greater than 2 days and if so sends an email.
After checking the forum, I realized that the schedule cannot be used as a trigger, but rather something related to the PR.
However, even if I put a For:JQL to collect all the issues that interest me, the smart values will always be related to the PR that I just created (Trigger: Pull Request created).
Is there any idea how I can implement it?
Thanks!
