How to delete people from the directory?I have Atlassian supporters in there, but how do I get them out? They haven't had access to our system for a long time.
When I click on a person, I only see detailed information.
Hi @Antonia
When on the user detail page, there should be a 3 dots option in the right hand upper corner.
Here should be option to suspend or remove a user.
Or have you connected an IDP via a domain (lock showing at user details on the user details), then user should be removed from the remote directory or disabled.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
thank you for your answer.I have looked at the 3 points, but there is no option to delete someone. I am also an administrator, so it shouldn't be due to the rights. And unfortunately I can't say much about IDP, so we didn't actually have anything set up there.
You are referring to customers not users!
To delete customers, go to Users Management, choose Products, choose your site and then the option, Portal Only-Customers, there you can remove customers.
thanks, but no customers are displayed there. I can't even select a product there. I went to the settings in Jira and then under "Atlassian admin settings” is "User Management" and that's where I ended up.
I hadn't selected any filters so that I could really see everyone, but no customers are displayed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.