As the admin for our team-managed project, I am currently implementing Jira in our company. Being a new user, I need some guidance on configuring different workflows based on issue types.
Here are the workflows I have created (as an example):
- Epic: To Do > In Progress > Agreed > Done
- Task: To Do > Escalated > On Hold > Closed
While I have successfully created these workflows, I am encountering an issue where new issues do not appear on the Kanban board. The message displayed is: "For work item xyz to be visible, it must match your project and filters, and have a status that's assigned to the board."
When I check workflows and Workflow schemes in project settings, both the workflows are in inactive status.
Could you please provide assistance on how to ensure that issues with different workflows are displayed correctly on the Kanban board? Specifically, I need guidance on:
- Activating the newly created workflows and workflow schemes.
- Configuring the Kanban board to accommodate different workflows for each issue type.
- Ensuring that all statuses from the workflows are mapped to columns on the board.
Thank you for your support.