I have a Jira Software board (not Jira Service Management) with multiple swimlanes based on statuses such as:
-
To Do
-
Dev In Progress
-
Dev Done
-
QA In Progress
-
QA Done
-
PO Accepted
-
On Hold
Our company has internal SLAs, and I’d like to track the start and end date/time for each ticket in each status in order to calculate:
-
The time spent in each lane/status
-
The total turnaround time (TAT) for each ticket
-
The overall SLA compliance
-
If possible, the time to first response (i.e., the time between ticket creation and the first activity or status change)
I know these features are available in Jira Service Management through SLA tracking and automation.
My questions are:
-
Can we achieve similar SLA/time tracking within Jira Software (standard Jira)?
-
Can issue history logs be used effectively for calculating time spent in each status?
-
Are there any recommended native features, plugins, or automation rules that can help track and report these metrics?