Hi,
I have followed the below mentioned guides before posting this question.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/75677
and
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/157110
Steps performed:
- Created a post function for transitioning the parent to closed state, on all such transitions of the subtask which move the sub-task to closed state.
- The post function is moved at the end of the list in the sub task transitions post function list
- In the parents workflow, added following conditions:
- All sub-tasks must have one of the following statuses to allow parent issue transitions: CLOSED
Add grouped condition Edit Delete Condition to hide a transition from the user. The transition can only be triggered from a workflow function.
Still, the parent story doesn't close when I close all the subtask.
I am not sure what am I missing.
Can somebody please help?
======
Thanks for the comments.
Sorry for not providing the screenshots.
- id of the transition in parent workflow
transition id in parent workflow.png
Conditions specified in the parent function ( making it hidden, and not closing it until all sub tasks are closed)
sub task post functions.png
3. Post functions in the transition of sub task
parent conditions.png
- Transition in the parent. It's hidden and Post function includes only changing a field.
parent post functions.png