Hi,
We are trying to copy the comment images from every created case by customers to related work issue. I shared the current automation screens but we are missing a point which we need support.
Thank you already
We have found the solution. We bought Elements Copy & Sync. Its Recipe Automation fixed our issue.
Hi @Emre Hün ,Welcome to the Community !Just to confirm: You are trying to copy the support ticket and details into another ticket?Since you are on free plan, (if you are) - duplicating attachment would consume your storage.
Hi, @Piyush Annadate _ACE Pune_
Yes, that is what we are trying to do.
I know, dublicating attacments would do that but we prefer this way
Hi @Emre Hün I'm glad Elements Copy & Sync could help you fix your issue! If you have any question feel free to reach out
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.