One user is not able to unwatch a calendar to avoid geting all the notifications. They have also removed all checks against email notifications in theor profile with no change.
In place of the usual "Watch" "Stop Watching" options is just "Watching"
Hi Guy,
It sounds to me like the user is encountering this - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-248. Can you verify if the user is watching a page that embeds the calendar? In order to stop "Watching" the calendar entirely, he will need to "Stop Watching" the page where it is embedded.
Cheers,
Miranda
This sounds like exactly what is happening.
I have the same problem.
It appears you need to stop watching any parent page as well; at least that is what did the trick for me....I was watching the embedded page, unwatched it, and still couldn't stop watching at the source. I unwatched the parent page and viola.
Thanks, Miranda, this solved it for me... 6 years later and we still don't have a more intuitive solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.