This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring columns
I'd like to hide all that are older. We review once per week and I'd like to use this column to guide that review.
The filter of your board needs to be changed.Let'ss take into assumption the Done column is mapped with the Closed status, so your filter needs to have this: ... AND (status != closed OR status changed to closed after -7d)
AND (status != closed OR status changed to closed after -7d)
Thank you! This works really well as a filter for the review. Does there happen to be a way that doesn't utilize filters? For example, setting up the board so that anything older than 7 days in the done column will automatically hide?
Your solution works great for me, just wondering if there's additional set up that I could do to prevent having to add another filter to the board.
There isn't a column setting to do what you want.
Instead, you edit the filter used to populate the board. Here's the query I use to populate one of my boards. It doesn't include any issues closed more than two weeks ago:
project = XYZ AND NOT (status = closed AND resolved < -2w)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.