Hello,
I have a confluence space which has our complete product documentation well structured into folder, pages and sub-pages.
After linking the space to JSM, the result was not what I expected.
Please let me know what I got wrong about the integration.
My goal was to "bring" the documentation as is, with the same structure it currently has.
To my surprise, it shows up in JSM as a big flat list or articles - where the names don't make much sense anymore since there is no more context/structure.
It appears new articles won't show up automatically, I have to manually add them to a topic.
Topics can only be displayed in the help center home page.
When the user opens an article, there is no additional content such as related articles or anything like that and I have to constantly work two scrollbars, the page and the article itself.
The whole experience is less than ideal, I have to believe I got something wrong :-(
My expectation was that I would be able to combine the great documentation experience from Confluence with the awesome ticket experience from Jira, all under the same roof.