I create a ticket in a software project board in JIRA and I get this error message. I created the ticket with a column status that exists in the Board and we don't have any filters. This changed on its own this week with no changes done by us. The ticket is only visible in the List or All Work list. Anyone else having this issue?
Hello, @Christie Gray ! I hope you are doing well!
Try checking these two items:
- Make sure the initial status that your ticket was created is mapped to your board. You can check this info by going to "board setting" > layout > columns.
- Check if the board filter includes the conditions to your recently created item to show. Go to "board settings" > general and look for the board filter query
Let me know if your recently created item match these conditions.
hi @Izabela França I work with @Christie Gray and I 'm trying to do what you suggested but I don't see the "Layout" option in the board settings - can you please help me understanding where I can find it from these options below? thank you!
Hello, @Arianna Di Carlo !
Oh, I see. You must be using a team-managed project, so the navigation is a little bit different. You can find the "Columns" right under the board. Board > Columns and statues option
@Izabela França in our board the rule is that "DONE" tickets get unassigned status and therefore are hidden - but for some reason also other status are hidden . exporting the issues in excel we have noticed that issues created until May 6th are visible in the board, regardless to their status, but they aren't visible anymore after that date. Have developers made some changes on the background that affect the tickets' statuses?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.