Hi,
I should normally have access to AFKLM Confluence in the Cloud usinghttps://afklm.atlassian.netbut I always get the same error message that my account is inactive whilst it should not.
It's urgent for me to get my access back. Can someone help me please?I have a lot of Epics to work on. Thanks!
Hello @Piergiorgio ,Welcome to the Community ! Would recommend for you to open a ticket with IT team or L1/L2 team at your company. Another is to scroll to bottom of your Jira site, configured if, there should be "Report a Problem" button in Jira.with that, you can submit a request there and that would send a notification or mail to JIRA admin of your instance.At Community, none have access to your site, unless you create a ticket support.atlassian.com to provide you details about your admins.Also, if you have Confluence access and Space access to the settings.
Example URL: https://{SITENAME}.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/viewspacesummary.action?key={SPACEKEY}&showAllAdmins=trueThere would have confluence admins list as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.