Hi Jira Support team, I'm creating automation from Jira. The idea is when i update/change Status from Issues in Jira, it will auto change in Slack ( List from Slack ). Do you know how to do it. I don't see option in Jira help me do this
Hello @Tu Duong
The Automation > Actions documentation includes information about a "Send Message to Slack" action.
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-actions/#Send-Slack-message
That references other documentation:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/use-automation-with-slack/
Review those documents and let us know if you have additional questions on this topic.
Hi Tu,
If you have ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud installed you can also write a Scrtipt Listener to send a notification to Slack when an issue is updated.
We have an example here which shows how to send a Slack message when the priority changes on an issue that you can refer to as a guide to help you to create the script that you require.
I hope this information helps.
Regards,
Kristian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.