Hello,
I have created a test account so that I can test the Help Center. And now I'm in the Help Center with this account.
What was strange at first was that I had to completely register my account with a password. Is there no way that our customers don't have to register, but can just enter their e-mail and then receive e-mails from us when we write something in the ticket? Because if a customer registers, then they have access to the assets and it shouldn't be like that. (First try to test the help center)
The next point is that when the customer is in the Help Center, they only see the knowledge base articles. But all the service requests that are stored there are missing.

Here are the Customer access settings:

I also tried to add a domain, because our customers are our colleagues and we all have the same domain, but it doesn't work either. When I tried it, it says "Access could not be granted. Please use a different e-mail address and try again."