During CSV import, there is a option to chose "Configuration File".How to create configuration file?
Hi8 Caslav - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You create the configuration file after you have already mapped your fields and saved it. It is for future imports - not the first one.
Hi @Caslav Mitic
Welcome to the community.
You must complete at least one import to access the page that allows you to download the configuration file for any future import.
Here is the guide from Atlassian:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/use-a-configuration-file-for-project-imports#Download-a-configuration-file
Thank you.
Hi John and thank you for quick response.I'm afraid I have "old import experience" Jira on-prem.
During the CSV import on first page I chose the csv file, on second chose the Project, then Fields page I map csv fields with project fields, and last page "Begin Import" and that's it.There is no option to save config file?
So, how to create Configuration file?BR <caslav />
Hi Victor, thank you for help, pls. see my reply to your college John.
BR <caslav />
Thanks for the update - can you include some screen shots of when you get to the Begin Import page, and after the import is done?
Are you really Server? Or are you Data Center?
Hi, sure.We have Jira on-prem!First choosing System:then "External System Import":
then here I chose CSV:
then select csv file from my dir:then I shose Project on the next page:then mapping:then :
and done:
And my to rows from csv are imported, but no option for config file.You can see version we have.BR <caslav />
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.