As a content creator, I want to embed content from one confluence space into another, so I can update it in one place instead of many places.
So, I've created various policies and procedures in my "Ops" space, accessible only by management. I want to share these across various spaces without having:
- Give access for all users in the "Ops" space
- Copy/paste the policy into multiple spaces, therefore having to update it in multiple places every time it changes.
I've tried Embed and Insert Page Content, but both still require permissions in the "Ops" space to view the content.
What I am suggesting is an embed that refreshes the content each time it's accessed via another space, with viewers not able to edit or attempt to navigate elsewhere in the "Ops" space.
Either that, or create an article in one space, with an option to publish it as a read-only article in multiple spaces, that updates when the master version is updated.