Top Menu bar should stay on top like it does when we scroll down in any other Confluence page which is long enough to scroll down.
Hi @VENKATESH VP ,
Can you confirm if this happens only on a specific browser or all browsers? Also, are other users experiencing the same behavior?
I've just tested this on a site with new UI, and the top nav bar stays there if you scroll through the page, whether in view or edit mode.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Tomislav Tobijas This issue occurs in all browsers and for all users.
Thanks.
@Tomislav Tobijas - I was also testing, and a few pages had this issue, but not all of them. In that scenario, what's the problem?
@VENKATESH VP interesting 🤔
I would recommend trying to find a pattern for those who do experience the mentioned problem.
It might be some backend issue, though. That being said, I'd recommend reaching out to Atlassian Support as they can access your instance (if you agree) and analyze the problem further.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.