This is a bit of a vent/rant....
We are onboarding Cloud (DC migration).. and when we started, and trialed Premium, we got the Company Hub... it was possible to set a nice image header, and have a full body width...
At some point Atlassian detroyed that, now the Header image is gone, and full with is gone (and the possibility to change to full with - If its there, I cant find it...
Constantly, something in changing in the UI, and for sure not always for the better - and in general, Atlassian seem to have trouble making up its mind, and the UI fill in different Apps are not very aligned.... irts a terrible experience ihmo.
I know I cant stop this, so this is many a rant.
Any suggestions regarding the Hub issue - I know I can make a ticket, but - yes, yet another ticket, filling out N number of fields finding entitlement numbers and in general, finding my way around the different Service Desks, the best one being this: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing an abosulte terror in UI, like the "Sumbit/save" button first comming when You actually press "View self-help ressouces"..