Hello,
I'm trying to login to one of my company accounts but I don't receive the verification code.
I'm afraid my email address is in a suppression list, but I'm not able to contact the Jira support.Anyone can help me with this?Thanks a lot.
Hello @Angelo Cavallini
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I have flagged your post to raise it to the attention of Atlassian Team members. You should hear from them within 2 business days.
thank you Trudy!
Hi @Angelo Cavallini
I did not find any accounts at your domain that seemed to have a suppression. But I tried to clear any suppressions from our side for your domain anyway.
Please try to re-send the verification code once more now.
If you are still not receiving it, please let me know either the Atlassian Account Id of the user in question, or their email address. With either info I can investigate this further from our side.
Thanks
Andy
Hi @Andy Heinzer,thanks for the prompt reply.
I tried logging in again but I'm still not receiving the code.
The account is tech@startup-bakery.comThank you!Angelo
Checking that account, I don't see any messages that are delayed or bounced by the receiving mail server. It could be that the mail server or mail client is quarantining these incorrectly as if they were spam. I'd suggest trying to check the spam folder to see if perhaps the messages might be in there.
If they are not located there, I would recommend reaching out to your mail provider. The most recent message I can see delivered from our Cloud services is as follows:
Yes, I'm in now!
I saw the codes being blocked by the mail server, but only after you cleared the suppressions on your side.
Both the actions solved the situation.
Thanks a lot @Andy Heinzer
Angelo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.