Hello,
I'm currently using the Confluence Database feature and I would like to retrieve its data using the REST API.
Based on the documentation here :
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/api-group-database/#api-databases-id-get
It seems like it's not yet possible to fetch the records/data from a database, is that correct ?
Also, I found this related community post :
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/Is-there-any-API-we-can-use-to-get-data-from-Confluence-database/qaq-p/2893386
It suggests that this is still a relatively new feature.
Is there any timeline or roadmap on when the API to retrieve database records might be available ?
Or did I misunderstand something in the current capabilities ?
Thanks in advance,
Best regards.
Hi @Cyril PERES
Welcome to the community.
What I wrote is currently the only opportunity in the API. You can follow and/or vote for the feature request mentioned.
I haven't checked the roadmap, but you can check this on the roadmap here; https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?status=future;comingSoon&
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.