I am creating a series of charts where they all share the same legend. So I have 1 big chart at the top with the legend turned on. The other charts don't have different legends so I just want them there for display purposes.
First and foremost, I understand that Confluence is not a display tool, it's a documentation tool. Documentation isn't required to look pretty and most of the time it's rather dry. So I understand that this feature may not be important to the values and goals of Confluence.
I am using the "Custom Jira Charts" Element.
Configuration:
- Type: Pie Chart
- Source: Custom JQL
- Display Options
- Legend Section
- Show Legend is toggled on and I am unable to interact with it to turn it off
I can't tell if my specific configuration automatically forces a legend, or if I need some higher tier access to use that feature!
I tried using other Elements as well, such as a "Custom Jira Charts: Issue List" + "Chart from Table" to see if I could get the list and convert it to a chart, but the "Custom Jira Charts: Issue List" does not generate a table. In essence I was trying to accomplish the same look and feel but a different way.
Am I using the wrong Element to generate a Pie Chart with no legend? Is the element correct but configuration wrong? or is there a bug/update that is coming to make the legend option toggle-able?