I'd like to setup Jira so that my team has the same field columns and conditional formatting without having them do it manually. How can I do this?
Hello @Reuben Tirkey ,
Good day, welcome to Atlassian Community
Can you explain your requirement a little more? Are you looking to have multiple projects with same screens. OR you are looking to have a same set of tickets getting automatically created with same set of values based on some trigger points or scheduled.
If there is some other requirement, can you please elaborate that a little more.
Hi Akhand,I'd like the same set of tickets to be shown in a particular way in the List view. Currently, the conditional format and the order of the columns are set on a per local device basis if that makes sense. Therefore, I'd like to setup the team's view to reflect what the screenshot is shown
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.