We're new to Jira. We have a single project on the free tier. I'm currently trying to get agent and request channels going in Slack (Pro tier). I can't seem to be able to do so, I just get a generic "something went wrong" message. I was using a newly-created private channel for agents.
I have the workspace connected in the Jira Admin Settings-Operations- Chat and Video Tools area.
I am able to link a particular service request to a Slack channel, and I was able to link our service project to a channel as well.

Edit: I tried to remove all the Atlassian / Jira apps from our Slack workspace and removed any references to Slack from the Atlassian / Jira side. When I attempted to follow the steps in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-chat/ to set up chat again, I just get a generic "Something went wrong. Please try again" message there as well:
