I can do things like A must be finished before B can start.
I'd like to do more complex such as:
* A and B need to finish together
* D can start # days after C starts or D can start # days after C ends
Hello @gordon.varney
Currently Jira Cloud Plans support just one dependency type; A must finish before B can start.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-are-dependencies-in-advanced-roadmaps/
For more complex dependency options you would need to consider a third party app that can integrate with Jira, from the Atlassian Marketplace. There are several such apps available, but I have not worked with them so I don't have a specific recommendation.
Trudy, many thanks, and yes I saw afterwards I basically posted the same question twice. Grrr.
Going to look at your code again and play with those notions.
Many thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.