We are on a free subscription and got this error. Is there a way to decipher this error or am I SOL?Hash 1U1XZQCTrace 96ace22ae04d49a08e6149b3b34334f2
Hi @Joe van Teylingen
As you are on a Free tier instance, you might be affected by current ongoing maintenance.
https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/
This should take 2 to 4 hours on an instance.
@Joe van Teylingen
Welcome to the community. I agreed with @Marc -Devoteam- statement. You can check the following page on obtaining the real time status of any Atlassian products -
https://status.atlassian.com/
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Hello @Joe van Teylingen
To directly answer your question there is no publicly available documentation for deciphering Hash and Trace codes when an error occurs. Those codes are useful only to Atlassian Support team members. I believe that they may be used as tags within log files, and when provided to Atlassian it helps them zero in on entries in the logs that were made at the time the error was encountered.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.