Hi everyone,
I would like to have it so that when someone submits a form for maintenance, there is automatically a maintenance event created on statuspage
Hi @Michelle Torres
You can call the Status page API to create an Incident:
https://developer.statuspage.io/
incident
https://developer.statuspage.io/#operation/postPagesPageIdIncidents
Regards - Aaron
Thank you @Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_ ! I am currently working on the Automation and i'm at the point of entering the web request and stuck.
Can you send us a screenshot of how far you are?
What API are you using?
According to the page, this is the API
POST
https://api.statuspage.io/v1/pages/{page_id}/incidents
--
And the payload you need to add to the automation
{"incident": {"name": "string","status": "investigating","impact_override": "none","scheduled_for": "2013-05-07T03:00:00.007Z","scheduled_until": "2013-05-07T06:00:00.007Z","scheduled_remind_prior": true,"auto_transition_to_maintenance_state": true,"auto_transition_to_operational_state": true,"scheduled_auto_in_progress": true,"scheduled_auto_completed": true,"auto_transition_deliver_notifications_at_start": true,"auto_transition_deliver_notifications_at_end": true,"reminder_intervals": "string","metadata": {},"deliver_notifications": true,"auto_tweet_at_beginning": true,"auto_tweet_on_completion": true,"auto_tweet_on_creation": true,"auto_tweet_one_hour_before": true,"backfill_date": "string","backfilled": true,"body": "string","components": {"xhpqcyl96n6q": "operational"},"component_ids": ["pfrdfmj5mn89"],"scheduled_auto_transition": true}}
Sadly, I don't have a Status page site to test this right now.
To test the API and payload, use Postman.
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.