Hi @Simon Meyer
Welcome to the community.
What is your exact issue?
I see an automation rule that completed.
Hi @Simon Meyer ,
Welcome to the community!
This is the smart value you want: {{issue.project.lead}}
kr, Tessa
I want to assign the issue to the issue assignee at the end of a project. I created a rule for this. However, the audit log keeps showing that 'The issue's assignee has already been cleared', even though it can't be due to the workflow, such as a post-function."
I don't get you. If an issue is assigned it already has an assignee.
Based on you rule it seems you want ot assign it to the current project lead?
Then use the smart value: {{issue.project.lead}}, also mentioned by @Piet Pieters
I explained it ambiguously. I don´t want the projectlead from the whole project. My firm has an custom field in every issue/ticket which is also named projectlead. I have already implemented it in my test board/project (there the rule works perfectly), but not yet in the main project, because the assigned user keeps being cleared. The audit log shows that the issue was assigned, but below it says 'The issue's assignee has already been cleared.' Unfortunately, this is in German on my screenshot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.