I would like to autopopulate issue key to form issue field/ summary field while form is loading
https://test.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/form/87151667-4941-4750-942f-d3eb03e3d6e4?summary-field=CICST-2346
CICST-2346 issue key should get autopopulate at form loading to Issue Key/ Summary field.
You can use Automation for this and use {{issu.key}} smart value to auto populate issue key
Hi @Mandar A
Welcome to the community.
There is no option to load an issue/work item key of the issue is not created yet.
Or am I misunderstanding your request?
Issue key i am refering to is of existing issues which is resloved and i am trying to get feedback on resolved issue.
I need to populate resolved issue key while taking feedback for mapping purpose.
I am passing existing issue key to form URL using automation but i am not able to populate issue key from form URL to Form issue key field.
1. what type of project is this (e.g., company-managed, team-managed, etc.),
2. images that show your complete rule.
3. images showing the details of any relevant actions/conditions/branches.
4. images showing the Audit Log details for the rule execution.
5. Explain where the issue is.
These questions are not for not willing to help, but to have community members understand on how automation works.
I am using it and it is autopopulating it in form URL, i need this to be again autopopulate in the form field when form is loading.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.