Here is the workflow that i am trying to implement both for issues already created and those getting created new.
1. I have a work item (story) holder with all required subtasks and other details created. One of the issues field is customer name.
2. I am cloning the user story to create a another work scope where it also clones the sub-tasks.
3. Here, the issue is it adds a CLONE work prefix to each sub-task.
4. I could resolve removing the CLONE word using an automation rule, however, i am curious if there is a way to add "Customer name" as prefix POST creating the cloned issues as i will be filling the customer name later.
So essentially, i will be needing the rule to add a "Customer name" prefix to the cloned work item.
In such a case, I can disable the automation rule, which only removes the CLONE word from the summary. With the enhanced rule, I will remove CLONE work and replace it with "Customer name"