Hi all,
I am trying to use a customer field as an approver list in conjunction with the transition condition specifying that the user must be in that field to have permission to transition an issue. However, no users either in the field or not are able to execute the transition. I have used approvals in this way at a previous company but cannot figure out why this is not working - can someone please assist?
This is the very simple workflow in question

In order to execute the transition between PENDING APPROVAL and AWAITING DEPLOYMENT, I have the following transition itself is very simple and has no other conditions or validators which would be causing a clash or issue

I have the parameters of the condition set as follows

This is the Group Field listed in the above 2 screenshots

This is the context for the custom field

And these are the only options available when attempting to transition the issue

Incidentally when I change the parameter to NOT being in the field I along with everyone else can transition the issue. Which leads me to believe there is a bug with the condition not recognising the field for some reason?

Available for any users within the project

What am I missing?