Hi everyone, so I was trying to log in to my confluence page again and then it shows that

I tried to get to my account's billing console, but then the "Subscription" page doesn't have my suspended Confluence site in it, hence I wasn't able to extend the subscription for it... Meaning, when I go to my Atlassian account, Confluence is not in my product list, but I can confirm that I created the Confluence within this organisation.
Background:
- before this Confluence site got suspended, I was on their 14-days free trial.
- they did not send any notification prior to extend my subscription warning that if not my site will be suspended.
- the last time my group mate and I worked on this site was just about two weeks ago, so I supposed it's not about Confluence inactivity issue.
- I am the admin of this Confluence site.
Also, I tried to lodge a ticket to the Atlassian Support but they haven't replied me yet, maybe it's because it's a weekend? But I'm in a hurry as I'm using this Confluence site as my uni project's portfolio and it will due in about 4 days, and that's the reason why I'm posting here to hope that someone could help me out with this issue. Thanks.