There are two spaces in Confluence under one user account. https://x.atlassian.net/ and https://y.atlassian.net/.
(hope that the terms used are correct, I have not found an overview of this at Atlassian)
I would like to copy a space from https://x.atlassian.net/ to https://y.atlassian.net/. I have admin rights in both Spaces.
I can create the copy plan via https://admin.atlassian.com under Data management --> Data transfer, but I get the feedback that the key already exists and the space cannot be copied.
Previously I have imported the .CSV file from https://x.atlassian.net/ to https://y.atlassian.net/. I did it via Settings --> Import space, but this imported data is not displayed anywhere in https://y.atlassian.net/.
Now I can neither import the .CSV or .XML file manually, nor use the copy plan. I'm really annoyed because all the help documents are getting me nowhere.
There seems to be a technical error here. What can I do?
Thank you very much! Maybe the settings are called something different, because I use the interface in German.