Hi, I hope someone can assist me!
I'm in the process of writing an Atlassian Connect based plugin and while it works via the local install, and registers in the Market Place it will not install in our Cloud instance as it receives a 404 error at about the 60% mark of the install when uploading it via the UPM.
The add-on host returned HTTP response code 404 when we tried to contact it during installation. Please try again later or contact the add-on vendor.
N.B. I have configured the baseUrl to point to my Cloud9 https based workspace and the files are accessible anonymously.
I'm struggling to find any related doco or examples on how to re-configure the various files for the Market Place, everything so far is for local dev - which is much easier. If anyone has some further advanced example projects / code or walk-throughs I'd greatly appreciate them!
My process is currently failing at during Step 2 of "Applying a token from the administration console" on the Cloud Installation page. It should be this painful so I know I'm missing something simple - but what?
ps. how do I get the server logs from our cloud instance of JIRA to check for the real error details?
Thanks in advance
Garry