I would like to only allow closing an issue if it is not Linked to a certain Epic. I am trying to use the Value Field condition to do this and have no idea what kind of comparison I should be doing. The Epic has an issue number of CG-6894, short name "Dealer Tools/Dashboard", and Epic Name of "Dealer Tools, reporting, dashboard". I have tried all of the following and none seem to work:
- The field Epic Link will have to be not equal to value 'Dealer Tools, reporting, dashboard'. Compared as String.
- The field Epic Link will have to be not equal to value 'Dealer Tools/Dashboard'. Compared as String.
The field Epic Link will have to be not equal to value 'CG-6894'. Compared as String.
The field Epic Link will have to be not equal to value '6894'. Compared as Number.
The last one actually blocks transition of all Issues regardless of the Epic Link. What kind of value and comparison type should I be using to place a condition on the Epic Link field?